Request for Approval of Amendment No. 1 to the Services Agreement with Pro-Motion Transportation, LLC of Espanola, NM, for Glass Hauling Services for the Buckman Road Recycling and Transfer Station (ITB No. '22/28/B); and
1. Increase the Compensation by $10,750 for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $146,450.
Request for Approval of Amendment No. 2 to the Services Agreement with Natural Evolution, Inc. of Tulsa, OK, for Electronic Waste Recycling Services at the Buckman Road Recycling and Transfer Station (RFP No. '20/35/P); and
1. Increase the Compensation by $30,000 for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $125,000.
Request for Approval to Repair Unit 1324 (Caterpillar 623G Caterpillar Wheel Tractor-Scraper) by Wagner Equipment Company of Albuquerque, NM, under ITB No. '20/27/B in the Amount of $152,893.84; and
1. Approval of Budget Increase to 8100851.520400 (Repair & Maintenance of Equipment and Machinery) from 810.100700 (Operating Fund Cash Balance) in the Amount of $152,893.84.
Request for Approval to Purchase a John Deere 5090E Cab Utility Tractor and HX7 Lift-Type Rotary Cutter from Desert Greens Equipment, Inc of Albuquerque, NM, under New Mexico - NASPO Value Point Ground Maintenance Equipment Contract No. 10-00000-20-00037 in the Amount of $66,275.09.
1. Approval of Budget Increase to 8100851.570500 (Capital Outlay – Equipment and Machinery) from 811.100700 (Equipment Replacement Reserve Fund) in the Amount of $66,275.09.
Request for Approval of Sole Source Vendors.
1. Andela Products, Ltd., Richfield Springs, NY
2. Bandit Industries, Remus, MI
3. CP Manufacturing, Inc., San Diego, CA
4. Mega Corporation, Albuquerque, NM
5. Tarpomatic, Inc., Canton, OH
6. Van Dyk Baler Corp. (Van Dyk Recycling Solutions), Stamford, CT