Request for Approval of Sole Source Vendors.
1. Andela Products, Ltd., Richfield Springs, NY
2. Bandit Industries, Remus, MI
3. CP Manufacturing, Inc., San Diego, CA
4. Mega Corporation, Albuquerque, NM
5. Tarpomatic, Inc., Canton, OH
6. Van Dyk Baler Corp. (Van Dyk Recycling Solutions), Stamford, CT
Request for Approval to Award Bid No. ‘21/03/B – BULL Litter Fencing for the Caja del Rio Landfill to Metta Technologies of Toledo, OH, in the Amount of $59,410.
1. Approval of Budget Increase to 52501.572400 (Inventory Exempts) from 5500.100700 (Operating Fund Cash) in the Amount of $59,410.
Request for Approval of Amendment No. 3 to the Services Agreement with Pro-Motion Transportation, LLC of Espanola, NM, for Glass Hauling Services for the Buckman Road Recycling and Transfer Station (RFB ‘18/09/B); and
1. Extend the Term of the Agreement through March 15, 2022.
2. Increase the Amount of Compensation by $60,000 for a Total Not-To-Exceed Amount of $349,425.
Request for Approval of Amendment No. 3 to the Professional Services Agreement with NewGen Strategies and Solutions, LLC of Austin, TX, for Cost of Service Study for the Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency under Houston-Galveston Area Council (H-GAC) Contract No. HP10-17; and
1. Increase the Amount of Compensation by $11,564 for a Total Amount Not-To-Exceed $75,179.
Request for Approval of Resolution 2021-____, A Resolution Determining Reasonable Notice for Public Meetings of the Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency.